- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent knowledge of project planning and execution.
- Excellent knowledge of MS projects.
- PMP certification is a must.
- Has experience in the Saudi market.
- Knowledge of events management is a plus.
- Project Planning
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Part-Time
- Experience 3 - 5