- Create a marketing communications strategy, goals, budget, and techniques.
- Create a media relations strategy aimed at obtaining high-level placements in television,
newspaper, and online media.
- All public relations activities should be coordinated.
- Direct the social media team to engage audiences through both traditional and new media
- Utilize existing media contacts and build new contacts in business and industrial media.
- Manage media requests and interviews.
- Produce content for press releases, articles, and keynote speeches.
- On a quarterly basis, monitor, analyze, and share PR results.
- Ongoing assessment prospects for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising.
- Develop connections with thought leaders in order to raise industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen grasp of industry changes affecting customers and offer suitable recommendations on communication strategies relating to them.
- Work experience in public relations is essential.
- A demonstrated history of creating and implementing successful public relations strategies on a local and national scale.
- Strong connections with local and national business and industry media.
- Experience as a company representative; ability to do broadcast and print media interviews.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities.
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms such as blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Experience with event planning.
- BA/MA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Public Relations
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Hospitality (Restaurants and Hotels)
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8