- Own the automation backlog and prioritization of items within the backlog for consideration at sprint planning.
- Lead, train, guide, and mentor the team on software testing and automation best practices.
- Maintain and review existing manual regression and automation suites to ensure coverage and efficiencies in run times.
- Review pull requests across the team and ensure the team is producing high-quality automated tests.
- Ensure test environments and test data are fit for purpose.
- Attend and contribute to Agile ceremonies as required.
- Analyse, document, and report test metrics.
- Identify the training needs of the team.
- Review and assess continuously the tooling and test adjuncts the team uses with a view to making improvements.
- Own the recruitment, retention, growth, and complete day-to-day management of your assigned direct reports including the implementation of all HR performance, development, and appraisal policies.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years experience within the QA industry as an automation engineer and proven track record in leading and developing of a strong technical team.
- Experience creating automation frameworks and review/analysis of existing frameworks
- Experience automating frontend and backend end-to-end test scenarios
- Experience testing Web and Mobile Applications
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience in Performance Testing using tools such as JMeter.
- Experience in CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Experience using a test automation framework such as Selenium, TestNG & Appium.
- Experience using test case management & defect tracking tools.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL Scripting, Oracle, and Database technology.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality-focused.
- Must be able to work independently on own projects while working concurrently across departments and all levels of employees.
- Environment configuration – Windows and Unix experience.
- Experience with banking, fintech, or systems in a highly regulated environment.
- Direct experience with Payments or Card processing.
- Exposure to Microservices.
- Oracle Database
- Team Leadership
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8