- Test and evaluate medical devices and ensure they meet all safety and performance standards.
- Create quality control plans for medical device manufacturing processes.
- Receive feedback about medical devices from customers and work to resolve complaints.
- Support Operations to make Quality decisions on product during processing, manufacturing, testing, monitoring, and packaging
- A bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering, chemistry, microbiology, or a closely related discipline and professional experience in the medical device or diagnostics field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Strong understanding of medical devices quality management systems requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent English Skills.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2+