- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests for Web applications and mobile platforms.
- Perform the required type of functional and non-functional testing (smoke, functional, regression, UAT, performance, security, etc..) to ensure high-quality standards are implemented.
- Design and write test automation scripts.
- Perform API-level tests (Manual and Automated) using tools & frameworks (Postman & Rest Assured).
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, and analysis.
- Collaborate with business development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- Work within a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the delivery of high-quality products.
- Use automation frameworks to build reusable and maintainable test scripts.
- Create readable test reports and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Follow software engineering best practices (code standards, code Review, source control management, build process, testing and operations).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team.
- Strong organizational & Communication skills.
- Preferred Tools: Selenium / Appium / GitHub or Bitbucket/Jira / JMeter / Jenkins/ Postman / Rest Assured/ Employment Type.
- Report Writing
- Technical Writing
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4