- Develop, curate, implement and modify based on performance a localized marketing plan both on- and off-line, identifying specific marketing decisions and actions to achieve conversions.
- Manage agency partnerships.
- Understand market restrictions for advertising medical devices to consumers in target markets.
- Analyze the competitive landscape encompassing direct and in-direct competitors.
- Understand consumer decision-making and market segmentation.
- Regularly perform a brand audit and identify areas of improvement.
- Test new channels and methods for reaching consumers.
- Create a patient toolkit and provide and materials to assist the Sales team to function effectively.
- Engage with key stakeholders (consumers, shoppers and consumer insight) to optimize messaging and deliver business results, objectives and strategies.
- Work together with the Sales and Product teams on promotions and consumer-facing touchpoints.
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels.
- A previous track record of off-line marketing activities.
- Quantitative and analytical skills.
- A high emotional quotient.
- A minimum of 7 years in a marketing function.
- A key understanding of on- and off-line marketing tools.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Previous experience in Medical Device/Pharma marketing is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Off-line Marketing Activities
Login to Apply
Location Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7