- Generating, Identifying, validating and qualifying customer Leads/ opportunities.
- Understanding customer needs and developing appropriate solutions to meet those needs.
- Performing all stages of the sales cycle with the required proficiency levels, ensuring quality deliverables to customers in a timely manner.
- Negotiating and closing opportunities.
- Understanding the competition and submitting clear, comprehensive and complete solutions reports to Management.
- Managing and controlling customer expectations.
- Clearly define problems and demonstrates creativity and good judgment in identifying new approaches and solutions.
- Insuring at bidding time that the customer has the allocated budgets to cover the order/project amount.
- Insuring collection at the agreed given time (project milestones).
- Submitting all requested highlights and forecast reports accurately and on time.
- Developing customer relationships and acquiring in depth understanding of the customer business goals and objectives.
- Understanding customer’s organization and identifying key decision makers, influencers, supporters and competition.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays: Demonstrating how your value proposition applies to your prospect's business pain.
- Comparing your product to your competitors'.
- Product demonstrations: Setting up a trial/demo of your product, if applicable.
- Price breakdowns.
- Developing quotes and proposals both technical and Commercial.
- Implementation plans.
- Contract terms: Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in the IT sales Filed.
- Bachelor’s degree in CE, CS or Sales.
- Access to Banking and Finance Sector, Insurance sector.
- Ability to wear multiple hats.
- Socially adept.
- Good with numbers.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- English Language Skill.
- Time Management
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
- IT Sales
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4