- Responsible for actively driving and managing the sales process, from pre-sales to post-sales support.
- Engage in pre-sales activities, including technical presentations to potential customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies to achieve targets.
- Involved in the sales cycle, addressing customer inquiries, resolving technical issues, and managing customer expectations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, and a master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in a sales engineering or technical sales role.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4