- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Must have a degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Preferably experience in Aluminium Fabrication Industry as Sales Representative.
- Must be experienced in managing all sales activities in the market.
- Should be familiar in arranging meetings with clients to discuss about getting orders.
- Should be capable in developing coordination with clients in order to solve their discrepancies.
- Excellent awareness is highly essential to coordinate with other departments related to sales activities.
- Customer Service
- Helping Clients Succeed
- Microsoft Office
- Collaboration Skills
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2-6