- Identify and target potential clients in Amman, Jordan, and nearby areas.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our POS system's features and benefits.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients.
- Build and nurture relationships with clients to understand their specific needs.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales proposals.
- Negotiate and close sales deals.
- Provide exceptional customer support and maintain client relationships post-sale.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute effective sales strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitors' offerings.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and quotas.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in the technology or software industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) systems is a plus.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic.
- Sales Management
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
- Proposal Writing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3