- Responsible for promoting pharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals such as doctors, pharmacists, and nurses.
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals to establish trust and credibility.
- Gather and analyze market data to identify potential customers, market trends, and competitors' activities.
- Ensure regular coverage of healthcare professionals, clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies.
- Maintain detailed records of their sales activities, including customer interactions, product samples, and sales results.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biotechnology, or a polytechnic college degree –with professional certification.
- 2-3 years experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related role.
- Basic knowledge of scientific laboratories – either in production, quality assurance, or control.
- An ability to demonstrate knowledge of regional market trends.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording documents or updating customer profiles/accounts.
- Salesforce experience is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Team Management
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Pharmaceutical Sales
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4