Roles and Responsibilities
- At least 5-8 years of experience in SAP Fiori/UI5.
- Must be a bilingual (Arabic and English) Speaker.
- End to end implementation project experience.
- Experience in TRM / PCSD is preferable.
- Ability to interact with different levels of business to clearly define business requirements and translate it to technical.
- Define and prepare business requirements documents based on interaction with business.
- Ensure tests executed in a logical order.
- Log and resolve defects.
- Experience in SAP NetWeaver Portal.
- Should have strong understanding in Building/designing SAP Fiori/UI5 solutions using on HANA.
- Knowledge of designing Fiori front end interface and migration from BSP to Fiori4: Knowledge of
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules.
- Experience in Standard FIORI Activation and also configuring custom UI5 apps to ABAP repository.
- Experience on HANA Modelling (XSOData, HANA XSJS, HANA XSA).
- Knowledge of performance, cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible UI.
- Team player.
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to nsatisfy client’s needs.
- Development of UI5 and SAP Gateway components and building SAP Fiori Apps.
- Experience in SAP Fiori design guidelines.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 6 years of experience in SAP Fiori/UI5.
- 1 End to end implementation and 4 support project experience.
- Requires skills in multiple technical environments and knowledge of a specific business area.