- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of all new teachers and providing support to student teachers.
- Participating in other school activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or a related field.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- The ability to answer all the questions and create an environment where everyone’s opinions are respected.
- A passion for science and a commitment to continuing education.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Education & Training
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3