Job Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team members to complete project deliverables.
- providing support in engagements, data collection, support benchmarking activities and reporting.
- Fully dedicated to engagement / multiple engagements to support senior teams and engagement manager.
- Helping in reports writing, presentations and proposal preparation with guidance.
- Executes work to a level that meets member firm’s quality standards within a commercial context.
- Communicates risk and issues early to leaders as appropriate.
- Shares knowledge with other colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of knowledge resources.
- Seek direction from senior team members to start establishing networks with clients and across professional bodies and associations.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
Skills & Experience: -
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a consulting firm or an environment where same skills were developed, fresh graduates with solid understanding of the field are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent in Microsoft applications Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player, enthusiastic, self-motivated, hardworking and proactive.
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken Arabic and English is a requirement. Arabic language is a strong advantage.
Education & Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with high GPA (+4.5) in any but not limited to the following majors: computer science, computer engineering, MIS, CIS, BIS.
- Any Certifications or advanced courses related to IT is a plus.