- Perform business requirements analyses as needed.
- Perform business process analysis and workflow diagramming.
- Produce specifications for new or modified systems.
- Liaising with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems.
- Implement computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system.
problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solution.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers
- Identify KPI’s based on business processes.
- Perform GAP analyses, and Options Analysis as requested.
- Assist in the development and finalization of Business Cases.
- Present the results and recommendation of any analyses as required.
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs.
- Assist with assessment of potential business impact of proposed solutions and business processes.
- Review software application and implementation documentation to ensure business requirements are adequately addressed.
- Review and evaluates application processes and workflows, as implemented,
for consistency with departmental requirements, procedures, and policies.
- Assist in the development of training materials and the coordination of training plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis, including requirements analysis, process and workflow analysis across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional team meetings for the development of business processes and workflows.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking to identify problems and then evaluate alternative solutions to determine which one is best.
- Reading comprehension: Computer systems analysts have to read manuals and technical reports to keep up with advances and implement new technology that meets employers’ or clients’ needs.
- Experience using MS Visio for the preparation of workflow diagrams.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues to diverse stakeholders.
- Past experience in programming is a plus.
- Experience in identifying KPI’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to operational delivery and performance.
- Maintain a high standard of client service.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Visio and Project.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.