- Write clean and efficient code using .Net core programming languages.
- In-depth experience with MS-SQL Server and SQL programming language.
- Implement multi-threading code and asynchronous operations.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code.
- Deploy fully functional websites and applications to DEV (Alpha) and UAT (Beta) environments.
- Collaborate with your team to review and debug code.
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot .NET websites and applications.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Follow up with the relevant team for collaborative project requirements.
- Mentor and guide junior and intermediate team members to ensure smooth.
- learning curve and successful delivery of assignments.
Provide proper and clean embedded code components.
Product quality API documentation that can be shared with 3rd party.
Read and analyze 3 rd party API specifications and documentation.
Create application documents for the whole project or individual components.