- Participate in the end-to-end development life cycle of IBM BPM implementations – Assess, Design, Build, Deploy and Evolve.
- Utilize IBM BPM expertise, business knowledge and technical skills to successfully deliver IBM BPM, ODM and J2EE solutions and initiatives.
- Adhere to development methodologies, standards, naming conventions and best practices.
- Develop technical architecture designs which support a robust solution taking into account user and technical requirements, etc.
- Complete project related documentation (naming standards, technical specifications, test plans etc.) during the different stages of the project.
- Deliver training and provide knowledge transfer to end user clients.
- Work with our clients to identify new areas within the business where the IBM Business Process.
- Manger, ODM and its related technology stack software can be utilized to drive business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience working with IBM BPM, ODM, J2EE, IBM DB2.
- Extensive Knowledge of IBM BPM, ODM and J2EE related technology stack and opportunities across sectors.
- Understanding of Global Leading Practices in Custom Application Development.
- Knowledge of J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring boot, Spring Security, batch processing and ACID concepts.
- API Framework design techniques using Spring Boot Micro services.
- Knowledge of Integration Management and Implementation across Modules.
- Knowledge of Test planning and Implementation using suitable tools.
- Knowledge of Documentation Practices based on Implementation.
- Understanding of Project Management Techniques and Practices.
- Database design skills including normalization.
- Strong knowledge in T-SQL development skills.
- IBM BPM
- IBM DB2
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- T-SQL Development
- Batch Processing
- ACID Concepts
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5