- 6.5 -9 years of experience.
- Previous experience in the consulting industry is A MUST.
- Experience in Project Management, Policy & Procedure Development, Strategy Development, or Organizational Excellence
- Fluent in both Arabic and English (orally and written).
- Lead the day-to-day execution of a client project and assist in practice and solution development. Contribute to the creation of deliverables
- Manage client relationships on projects and ensure positive impact and sustainable results
- Direct the quantitative analysis, assess the depth required, translate the analysis into useful findings and quality and ensure the results
- Take ownership of the overall project and delivery as per commitments to the client
- People management – handles the team of consultants, guiding and developing individual team members.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent document development through MS Office
- Strong teamwork and relationship-building abilities
- Creative and Curious approaches
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong client and vendor management skills.
- Operations Management
- Project Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Policy and Procedure
- Strategy Development
- Organizational Excellence
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 6 - 9