- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Provide Level 2 technical support.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 2-5 Years of experience
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role is a plus.
- Proficient with git and git workflows, TFS.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Good English language.
- Back-End Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 5