- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Support customer-witnessed testing.
- Strong knowledge of developing web applications using JEE.
- Strong knowledge of developing Oracle ADF applications.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Database/PLSQL.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle BPM/SOA.
- Problem Solving.
- Creative Thinking.
- Learning Ability.
- Team Work.
- Quality Focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4