The role of the Sr. Engineer - Oracle Development (Siebel) is to support the business requirements for the provision of internal application services. To deliver an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications. To undertake the implementation of application developments, including defined projects where assigned.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop Public Sector and Public Sector eServices CRM Application
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Provide analysis, design, development, testing for Siebel CRM 8.x Application
- Designs, develops, reviews, and maintains the user system interface (USI) for business applications.
- Designs, develops, reviews and maintains Integration of Siebel CRM with Reporting and Analytics application (OBIEE)
- Provide post-production support
- 2 to5 years of professional experience in Siebel CRM design and development
- 2 year at least working experience in public sector eServices implementations
- Hands-on experience in Siebel 8.x configuration (including Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) is required
- Hands-on experience in Siebel EAI Technologies HTTP, FTP, XML Transports, Web Services, and Integration workflow Processes.
- Experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript/SVB), Business Services, & using Siebel Adapters/Connectors/APIs
- Experience in JQuery and Ajax is highly preferred
- Siebel BI Publisher reports, contracts and agreements experience is highly preferred
- Functional experience of Siebel 8.x Application is preferred
- Knowledge/experience in analyzing and transforming business requirements into a functional design is preferred
- Knowledge/experience in MS CRM Dynamics is preferred
- Siebel 8.x Certified is a plus
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Good business, technical knowledge and presentation ability
- Able to manage workload
- Proven track record to manage tasks force
- Proven track record to learn quickly
- Fine interaction with coworkers.
- Ability to create and maintain a professional work environment.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic (Oral and Writing)
- Concentrating on a Task
- Convincing Others
- Working under pressure
- Following Instructions
- Gathering Information
- Helping others and Sharing knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field