- Take a holistic approach to feature development beyond to look and feel, keeping in mind future scalability and extensibility.
- Responsible for building performant, Single Page Applications (SPAs) using React and hybrid mobile
applications on IOS and Android platforms using React native.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UI across mobile platforms (IOS and Android).
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth, responsive websites across all modern browsers on all platforms (Windows, Mac, Linus, and Native mobile browsers).
- Leverage native APIs for deep and efficient integration with Android and IOS.
- Handle product releases and distribution on Google Play and Apple Store.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the products is of the highest quality.
- Able to integrate with 3rd party systems and APIs such as Google Pay and Apply Pay.
- Design and implement functional, scalable, modular, and reusable programs and components using industry standards.
- Deliver complex features that are perceived as well-baked and bug-free.
- Write clean and efficient code using ReactJS and React–Native.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Investigate and execute any third-party dependencies.
- Collaborate with your team to review and debug code.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in agile iterations.
- Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Follow up with the relevant team for collaborative project requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 6-8 years of professional experience.
- Extensive experience in React and React Native languages.
- Extensive writing unit tests with JEST and working with TypeScript.
- Good command over state-management techniques and tools – especially Redux.
- Good command over flex-based CSS layouts and knowledge of styled props is an added bonus.
- Experience working with Postman (or equivalent) for reading APIs and understanding consumption.
- Extensive experience with agile methodologies (TFS, JIRA, Github).
- Proven knowledge of design patterns, distributed systems, and integration testing.
- Familiarity with Docker is an asset.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and high-level verbal and written communication skills.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6