- A Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant experience in a software development role.
- Must have excellent coding, design, testing, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have excellent programming experience in Java.
- Solid understanding of front-end implementations in an enterprise architecture environment.
- React.JS, Embers is a bonus.
- Strong functional knowledge or hands on experience with Web Services (REST) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in JS frameworks.
- Strong grasp of security principles.
- Ability to produce unit tests that meet code coverage standards.
- Possess knowledge and operates using test pyramid.
- Be a team player and demonstrate your flexibility and ability to learn.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate.
- GIT, Maven and Jenkins experience.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Working experience in AWS(Plus).
- Experience with Jetty, Tomcat(Plus).
- Administration of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Aerospike, Avro, Apache Spark) Build and DevOps tools: Docker, Ansible, Cloud formation(Plus).
- Web scale experience (billions of transactions per day), (Plus).
- Software Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type From Home
- Experience 4 - 7