- Develop, implement, and manage HR programs including compensation, recruitment,
onboarding, performance management and employee relations.
- Manage payroll process to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of payments.
- Develop training programs aimed at improving employee engagement and knowledge
- Lead disciplinary actions in partnership with management team.
- Analyze data from various sources to assess organizational performance.
- Oversee recruitment process from job postings through onboarding.
- Evaluate existing policies, programs and procedures against industry standards.
- Prepare reports on HR operations for senior management review.
- Proactively identify issues with HR operations and processes, in order to suggest solutions or
improvements where necessary.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Monitor compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Manage employee benefits by overseeing open enrollment periods.
- Respond to questions from employees related to benefits or other HR topics.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the HR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or relevant field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior HR role.
- Knowledge of current laws pertaining to employment practices.
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Data Analysis & HR Metrics
- Payroll Module
- Office Administration
- Job Description Development
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5+