● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing applications on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or other related fields
● +5 years of proven experience as an iOS Developer.
● Proficient in Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services, and knowledge of C-based libraries.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
● Experience with continuous integration.
● Experience in other mobile platforms is a plus.