- Requirements gathering, architecture, driving solutions, design, developing, testing, maintaining and enhancing iOS applications.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology decisions and issues with peers and management.
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance, identifies bottlenecks in existing workflows and provides solutions for a scalable, bug-free application.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related IT field.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications.
- Must have experience developing iOS apps.
- Experience with Swift/ ObjC and the iOS Framework.
- A passion for simple, fast and clever UI.
- Experience with iOS native frameworks.
- Experience with offline storage, memory management, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiar with web communication standards (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON, etc.).
- Strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to work with Auto layouts.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Familiar with iOS architectures and design patterns(e.g. MVVM, MVP, Clean, Repository pattern, Reactive programming, etc.)
- Experience with version control with Git.
- Knowledge of open source libraries and dependency management tools.
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- User Interface Design
- Object Oriented Programming
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3+