- Collect business requirements for changes in processes and technical areas.
- Analyze and define information and technical needs.
- Formalize scope and deliverables for technical processes and changes.
- Execute the deployment and localization of the global IT system solutions.
- Provide maintenance and support for local and global IT system solutions. Perform troubleshooting and solving issues as they occur in day-to-day business.
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures, and standards to achieve quality and compliance of solutions
- 5 years of experience, particularly in system development and related project implementation(Exposure in Manufacturing preferred), and business experience.
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience in Project Management and service management.
- Database Management.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in ITIL and Agile frameworks is a plus.
- Troubleshooting analysis & problem-solving skills.
- Experience with providing daily support for servers, applications, or web services.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Work with stakeholders to coordinate the review and provide assurance of deliverables. Knowledge in IT technologies: Server, Cloud, Servers, Networks & Storage, Integration
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 years