- The ability to complete ownership of the modules assigned.
- Design, Code, Writing Unit Test Cases & Release.
- Ensure projects are designed within approved architectural standards.
- Code reviews and implement best coding standards.
- 3-4 years in Java/KeyCloak Development.
- BE/BTech/MCA or any relevant qualification.
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, Springboot, Web Services, and Design Patterns.
- Experience in GIT, Maven, Docker, Jenkins, YAML/JSON, Open API, Contract Swagger 2.0, Postman, Spring boot, and Microservices.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle / Postgres.
- Good awareness of Keycloak APIs.
- Experience in building customization for KeyCloak.
- Good experience in integrating KeyCloak with different applications.
- Good understanding of OAuth.
- Experience within the insurance domain.
- Knowledge of SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills And Quick Learning Abilities.
- Experience in Product development will be positive.
- Excellent design abilities; Proven Design skills.
- Spring Boot
- Web Service
- Back-End Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5