Stock Sales Management Role
- Direct and oversee the Order Fulfillment process.
- Send Purchase Orders to Supplier.
- Establish processes for order tracking, maintain updated customer contact information, andmonitor contracts or agreements for expiration or renewal.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in ensuring adequate inventory levels are maintained tomaximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- May act as a liaison with sales regarding ship dates or inventory levels.
- Coordinate with Client the approval and signature of all Sales Contracts.
- Follow up on product Expected Date of Arrival and Departure and update Client accordingly.
- Follow up on payment with the Client.
- Update CRM following every client interaction.
- Handle all communications with suppliers.
- Ensure shipment / products arrive to storage.
- On receipt of the Entry Form from the Stores, identify all issues that may generate claims, in coordination with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Manager in order to provide any needed logistics and supplier interface support to the Sales team.
- Ensure systems are in place to monitor the flow of goods and materials.
Claims Management Role
- Initiate all claim requests.
- Follow up with Supplier until issue is resolved / payment is made.
- If Supplier / Client do not comply with the necessary actions, or issue is not resolved to TC satisfaction, inform Supply Chain Manager of the situation.