- Daily monitoring of appropriate websites and contacts for new and potential tenders to bid on.
- Sourcing manufacturers to meet the criteria required.
- Pricing goods/services from manufacturers and preparing tender proposals for submission.
- Repairing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Follow and enforce the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Excellent written, and spoken English and Arabic skills.
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in procurement, pricing, and research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6