- Create files with reports based on data from an Oracle DB or other data source.
- Create Interfaces that will transform incoming files from any format into XML compatible with Way4.
- Developing and maintaining our internal custom framework for the reports and interfaces configuration/generation.
- Knowledge but with strong SQL and deep DB knowledge to prepare and deliver daily batch reports in any format (CSV, Excel, HTML, PDF etc.).
- Automate CI/CD pipeline for the reports and interfaces.
- Develop Python applications for the transformation CSV/JSON/XML files into
- CSV/JSON/XML/XLSX/PPTX/PDF according to the requirements from BA.
- Prepare delivery for deployment.
- Deployment to the regions.
- Clarification and support testers.
- Analysis and fixing defects.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Advanced Python experience.
- Experience and expertise in working with cx_oracle, pandas, numpy, jinja2, requests, and openpyxl.
- Experience in selection, joining, and updating of ANSI SQL.
- MS Office: excel, word, outlook.
- Experience in Windows command line; such as dir/cd/md/rd/del/copy/xcopy/type and etc.
- Experience in Linux command line; such as ls/find/sudo/cat.
- Knowledge in GNU utilities: curl/grep/awk/sed and etc, and bash/shell language.
- Knowledge in CSV, JSON, XML, XSD, XPATH.
Technical Skills (Plus)
- PL/SQL + hints.
- MS Azure, Serverless.
- GIT + SourceTree + Bitbucket.
- JIRA and Confluence.
- Atlassian Bamboo.
- Azure SQL
- Way4 Instantiation
- Way4 Configuration
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6