- Devise test scenarios and document the test cases in a test management tool (ie. TFS).
- Identify, prioritize and execute test cases in the various stages of the software development life cycle.
- Implement and execute quality assurance best practices and processes.
- Set us and conduct thorough product testing with high quality standards.
- Create and modify cases based on functional and non-functional requirements or existing functionality of the systems.
- Evaluate and test new or modified software to determine that software meets user requirements, documented business needs, and established quality standards.
- Apply various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC.
- Execute the test cases and log the test results.
- Participates in agile estimation taking into consideration project and process requirements during the development lifecycle.
- Ensure all business requirements and objectives relative to the designed functionality of the products and applications.
- Ensure document control on all project documents.
- Prepare regular and any ad hob QA/QC reports (as needed).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 6-8 years of professional quality assurance experience.
- Extensive experience in agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience testing iOS and Android apps.
- Excellent experience working with quality assurance teams, problem-solving and high-level verbal and written.
- MS-SQL is a requirement.
- MS .NET programming experience is an asset.
- Selenium and Appium experience is a plus.
- Agile Methodologies
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6