- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Execute different types of testing.
- Testing Web and Mobile Applications (IOS and Android).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a software tester or related field.
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, TestRail, QC, SOAPUI, JMeter, etc...;
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Previous experience in the administration of test tools will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of test automation and manual.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Quality Assurance
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 6 - 8