- Materials Management Configuration.
- MM – FI Integration (OBYC).
- MM integration with other modules (PP, PS, SD, WM & PM).
- Preparation of BBP, WRICEF, SIT scripts and UAT documents.
- Knowledge of preparing upload programs using LTMC tool.
- Knowledge of integration between MM & WM module.
- Knowledge of major Procurement processes for e.g. (Subcontracting, Intercompany stock transport order, Vendor Consignment, MRP, Retention and Down payment).
- Knowledge of major Inventory processes for e.g. (Goods Receipts, Goods Issuance, Transfer posting and physical inventory count).
- Good communication skills and client handling (if required).
- Reporting to practice lead.
- Reporting to Functional Team lead.
- Reporting to Project Manager.
- SAP S/4 Hana Sourcing & Procurement Certified.
- Process Analysis
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6