- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done.
- Removal of impediments to the team’s progress.
- Establish and mature all Scrum ceremony events to ensure they are positive, productive, and kept within the allocated timebox.
- Helping establish techniques for effective Product Backlog refinement and Sprint planning.
- Establish and refine the timely production of the required Agile / Sprint Metrics
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work.
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
- Helping the teamwork to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- 5+ years working as a scrum master in a software development environment within at least two organizations.
- Agile Scrum certifications (PSM II or A-CSM).
- Good working knowledge of Jira.
- Experience in transitioning teams moving from legacy to more contemporary technologies.
- Some experience in moving a team from a waterfall to a scrum working model.
- Personify Scrum and Agile, providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Facilitation skills; Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work; Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm for the Agile process
- Excellent communication skills; Assisting within the team and communicating upwards to the management team, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Agile Methodologies
- Team Management
- Leadership Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 7