- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with project team to gather and refine specifications and requirements base on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the website.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or any IT related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role Proficient in C# / VB.Net and MVC.
- Proficient in ASP.Net and good knowledge in Web APIs.
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge in T-SQL or PL-SQL.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap is a plus.
- Knowledge in jQuery is a plus.
- Knowledge in WCF is a plus.
- Knowledge in Entity Framework is a plus.
- Strong understanding for object oriented basic principals.
- Web APIs
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4+