Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute programs and projects to evaluate, measure, and improve employee performance.
- Analyze the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provide reports to management.
- Support, coach, and provide employees and managers with professional advice on HR issues, and ensure that HR policies and practices are properly implemented.
- Review HR policies and procedures and recommend enhancements to the management.
- Create individual development plans (IDP) through assessment centers.
- Develop and monitor the performance appraisal process by ensuring proper implementation of the system, advising managers, and providing coaching sessions when necessary.
- Support in the career succession planning program to ensure right candidates are placed in the right position based on management and training recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Main competencies: excellent communication skills, power of influence, planning & organizing, developing others, etc.
- Required technical knowledge: competency mapping - career development, succession planning - performance appraisal - assessment centers - employee promotion, performance measurement tools (OKR, KPI, …).