- 4+ years of UX design experience.
- Execute design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight, and
- Sketch, concept creation and wire framing, producing site maps and user flows, creating
- Participate in planning usability testing sessions and delivers artifacts for testing.
- Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions.
- Deliver an appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high-quality development
on time with high creativity.
- Research and share industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences.
- Drive and document design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Bachelor's degree from Faculty of Applied Arts / Fine Arts or related discipline.
- Knowledge of interaction architecture practices in UX.
- Ability to take wireframes through to well executed visual designs with supporting
- The strong sensibility of best design practices for production delivery across platforms,
ie desktop and mobile.
- Proficient in of Adobe Creative Suite packages, mainly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in key software packages such as Axure and skitch, XD. Sound knowledge of
the web and mobile technologies.
- Estimate accurately and hit the deadlines.
- Run multiple projects at the same time with multiple development teams.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4