- Designing and implementing new features as a member of a scrum team.
- Following sound software design, process, and quality practices, proactively participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide mentoring and technical support to more junior members of the team.
- Assist with the maintenance and support of new and existing features by liaising with the support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Keeping abreast of new technical developments to enhance or revolutionize the product and customer experience.
- Occasionally provide out-of-hours support for the product.
- Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
- 3+ years of experience building web and mobile applications using Angular 2+, Ionic 4+, and Typescript.
- Experience in consuming REST API’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English language.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality and customer-focused.
- Experience in creating custom Cordova plug-ins
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Experience and knowledge of Git.
- Excellent team player, cooperative and flexible.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and can-do attitude, keen to be involved at all levels of a product.
- Articulate communicator, the ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both written and verbally, with concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues, and management alike.
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6