- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of developers.
- Designing and implementing new features as a senior member of a scrum team.
- Ensuring the team delivers high-quality output by proactively participating in Design and Code Reviews of team. members.
- Lead by example by following sound software design, process, and quality practices and ensure the team adheres to Software Development Processes.
- Maintain strong communication channels with other development teams, product architects, and management.
- Proactively participate in the estimation, planning, and delivery of agreed schedules of software projects within the team.
- Occasionally provide out-of-hours support for the product.
- Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
- Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science.
- Proven leadership abilities, with the ability to provide technical leadership, direction, and motivation to a development team.
- 8+ years of “hands-on” software development experience with a minimum of 3+ years in a development technical leadership role.
- 3+ years of experience building web and mobile applications using Angular 2+, Ionic 4+, and Typescript.
- Experience developing or maintaining cordova plugins including working with the native code. A minimum of 2 years working with Java and/or Objective-C / Swift.
- Understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API's, SDK's, Firebase integration, JSON, XML.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality and customer-focused.
- Excellent communication skills, active listening, and the ability to present complex ideas in concise written and verbal descriptions using the English language.
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
- Experience in an agile software development environment.
- Excellent team leader, cooperative and flexible.
- Self-starter and ability to work within a distributed team.
- Angular 2+
- Ionic 4+
- REST API's
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15