- Creation of Manual and Automated test cases and test data.
- Ensure test coverage and maintenance of existing automation test suites.
- Reporting product issues, bug analysis, and investigation to resolution.
- Manual and Automated testing of products.
- Test Environment setup and configuration as per requirements.
- Attend Product Design and Technical Design meetings and contribute to improved QA coverage.
- Work as part of a team and contribute ideas and improvements.
- Analyse, document, and report test findings.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role creating Java-based automated tests with combined manual testing.
- Experience automating frontend and backend end-to-end test scenarios.
- Experience using a test automation framework such as Selenium, RestAssured, and TestNG.
- Experience using test case management & defect tracking tools.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL Scripting, Oracle, and Database technology.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality-focused.
- Experience in Performance Testing using tools such as JMeter.
- Experience in Web and Mobile App test automation.
- Environment configuration – Windows and Unix experience.
- Experience with banking, fintech, or systems in a highly regulated environment.
- Direct experience with Payments or Card processing.
- Hardware/Device testing experience.
- Oracle Database
- Automation Testing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5