- Make sure that a clear, feasible, and documented design is prepared and agreed upon by all relevant parties for each implementation project.
- Participate in activities starting from pre-sale discussions and contract signing until the implementation begins.
- Lead the process of defining the system's architecture, design, migration strategy, and actual implementation.
- Comprehend the customer's business requirements in their expected environment and ensure that the design and architecture of the solution align with those requirements.
- Gather new business requirements, create designs and specifications, and assess the associated costs and duration of the project.
- Identify different system integrations and development tasks and quantify their extent.
- Collaborate closely with the customer, as well as internal and external teams, to develop solution designs, cost estimates, and implementation plans encompassing all relevant systems.
- Assist in identifying and addressing any gaps in the solution during the design phase.
- Serve as the main point of contact for any communication regarding the business or technical aspects of the solution with potential customers.
- Act as the primary liaison between the development team and the proposed solution.
- Determine the applications necessary for the solution to function and explain the requirements for each component in a manner that is understandable to the respective groups.
- At least 10 years of experience as a consultant in various implementation roles in the banking domain.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of projects at a senior level.
- Understanding of the life-cycle of multi-phase, multi-tier, multi-party project plans with mixed discipline project teams comprised of customer personnel.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 12