Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing SQL Server databases.
- Configuring and keeping database servers and processes up to date.
- Keep an eye on the system's health and efficiency.
- Ensure high performance, affordability, long-term viability, and security.
- Real-time problem analysis, resolution, and correction.
- Assist with query tuning and schema refining for users.
Qualifications and Requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role.
- Experience with MY SQL Server Administration experience required.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO).
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Experience with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.