- Evaluation and revision of supply chain procedures to keep up with corporate guidelines, industry standards, and legal requirements
- Implementing logistic strategies, and tracking goods from the origination point to the warehouse.
- monitoring and evaluating the performance of suppliers and shipping businesses.
- Analyzing the supply chain data and solving any issues or putting alternative plans in place.
- Identifying and minimizing risk by predicting the demand for products and adopting new technology with no interruption to the process
- Manage inventory, packing, and distribution.
- Developing safety guidelines, teaching and enforcing the protocols
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or any related field.
- Strong planning skills and project management expertise.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Relationship management skills and active listening
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of various IT systems
- In-depth understanding of risk management within the supply chain of the company.
- Logistics Management
- Time Management
- Report writing skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Logistic & Transportation
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8