- Oversee customer contracts development and execution, negotiate agreements, draft and manage contracts.
- Oversee the preparation of purchase orders, sales contract packages, claim requests and official claim documents.
- Understand customers’ needs by introducing and designing customer loyalty programs, disseminating surveys to gauge customer satisfaction levels and taking the necessary reaction to optimize them.
- Oversee client credit facilities and incentives.
- Ensure gross margins stay consistently above the required thresholds for all product lines through the procurement and sales process.
- Ensure the alignment of Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and Days Payable Outstanding(DPO) in order to optimize the working capital, in liaise with the Financial Controller.
Supply Chain Management Role
- Planning and organizing the movement of chemicals and raw materials from supplies and manufacturers through to customers.
- Forecasting trends and buying through to transport and delivery.
- Constitutes the strongest link between the sales team, the support staff and the third parties involved in the sales process (suppliers and clients).
- Leading on all Direct Sales transactions.
- Work with Portfolio Managers and Suppliers to select /order products that are in demand.
- Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and budget of TC supply chain.
- Lead and manage order fulfillment, customer service, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and delivery.
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports.
- Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in supply chain related duties.
- Track lead times, sales trends and make replenishment decisions accordingly.
- Inform Portfolio Manager of any replenishment need.
- Support General Manager in managing supplier relations and resolve supplier-related problems.
- Perform frequent market checks on product prices, in coordination with Portfolio Manager, before ordering any supply request.
- Prepare forecasts and inventories for reports to the company's management team.
- Perform necessary checks to ensure that the inventory is available, price is correct and profitability is within acceptable limits.
- Collaborate with sales, finance and senior management to share information, problem solve, and to clarify and achieve management objectives.
Direct Sales Management Role
- Send Purchase Orders to Supplier.
- Track all orders on the Direct Order Register.
- Follow up on product Expected Date of Arrival and Departure and update Client accordingly.
- Track commission rebate collection of records on the Commission Sales Register.
- Follow up on payment with the Client.
Continuous Improvement Performance Role
- Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches, and apply within the organization to improve supply chain processes.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals.