- Conduct regular market surveys for commonly purchased goods and services.
- Collect needed documentation from different departments and sites and lease efficiently.
- Analyze procurement requirements and select the most appropriate methods based on the established policies.
- Keep good track of suppliers' performance and maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of supplies, services, and goods.
- Any other duties or tasks delegated by the supervisors.
- University Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of professional experience in procurement.
- Organization and administration skills, quick and innovative thinking.
- Problem-solving and analysis.
- Efficient and accurate with attention to detail.
- Presentation skills (verbal and written, writing skills) Good communication
- Logistics Management
- Time Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Supply Chain
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Logistic & Transportation
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3