- Deliver instruction on topics such as the principles of marketing, how to operate a business, and the financial aspects of business.
- Improve students' knowledge of business practices.
- Teach business topics such as basic economics, resume writing, facts about business careers, account checking, computers, the stock market, accounting, and finance.
- Deliver the skills and knowledge necessary for students to function as responsible citizens in the business world.
- Hold seminars and lectures at local organizations.
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Create lesson plans.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, teaching or any relevant field.
- Minimum three years’ teaching experience
- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Ability to explain complex information in a straightforward way.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Excellent planning, coordinating, organizing and analyzing abilities.
- Team Leadership
- Creative Thinking
- Finance & Accounting
- Planning & Organizing
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Education & Training
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3+