- Raising student achievement through high quality teaching and learning.
- Planning schemes of work, lessons, and related homework activities.
- Rigorous assessment of student progress, target setting and record keeping.
- Reporting of student progress through regular audits.
- Celebrating student achievement.
- Intervention and support for students.
- Liaising with parents or caregivers.
- Upholding the school’s values and implementing policies and procedures.
- Continuing Professional Development.
- Can motivate, enthuse and inspire students through your ability to teach with imagination,
vision, creativity and originality.
- Is co-operative, flexible, responsible and committed to high standards.
- Is committed to improving and enlivening the environment of the classroom and the school and would be prepared to contribute to the subject's or school's extracurricular program.
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy in written/verbal communication.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology.
- Minimum two years’ teaching experience.
- Ability to explain complex information in a direct way.
- Excellent planning, coordinating, organizing, and analyzing abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents.
- Possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner while integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
- Information Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Planning & Organizing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies, Education & Training
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2+