Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a developer role in an IT implementation project.
- Design, development and troubleshooting of web applications using J2EE or .NET, Java Script and HTML.
- Database design, query building, and report building is a plus.
- Systems integration and building web services is a plus.
- Application configuration including forms design, business rules management, and user’s management.
- Workflow management systems.
- Unit testing and application deployment.
- Previous engagement in government e-services projects is a plus.
- Education: computer science or equivalent degree.