- Keep a record of all adjustments and revisions to documentation.
- Create, collect, and communicate technical information.
- Research, recommend, and execute customer-specific documentation solutions.
- Monitor user feedback and implement improvements.
- Standardize organizational documentation.
- Liaises and collaborates with team members, stakeholders, and user groups to discuss technology enhancements or changes required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or any related field.
- 2-4 years of full-time work experience directly related to developing technical and/or
software product information
- Excellent communication skills, and effective in the explanation and clarification of information both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4